- EVANS PRAIRIEBF / EP Monday Night Mixed Couples >>
- 9/22/2014 5:00 PMAll Events – 5:00 Shotgun Download More Info
- HACIENDA HILLSHH /TDS Monday Mixed Couples >>
- 9/22/2014 5:00 PMMonday Night Mixed Couples - Shotgun Start Download More Info
- Sarasota Golf Practice CenterGame Enhancement >>
- 9/22/2014 2:30 PMGame Enhancement Series Download More Info
- Palmer Legends Custom Club ShopTaylorMade / Adams Demo Day >>
- 9/23/2014 10:00 AMTaylorMade / Adams Demo Day
- Palmer Legends Golf AcademyGame Enhancement >>
- 9/23/2014 2:30 PMGame Enhancement Series Download More Info
- HAVANALadies Residents Cup >>
- 9/24/2014 11:56 AMFour-Ball Matches Download More Info
- Show All Events
Links and Resources
Buffalo Scholarship Foundation 4-Person Scramble
Saturday, October 4, 2014
@ Palmer Legends
All proceeds go to the Buffalo Scholarship Foundation and are used to fund scholarships for The Villages High School graduating seniors.
15th Annual Executive Golf Trail Scramble
October 1st and 2nd
The tournament is a 36-hole scramble format event designed to include players of all skill levels.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2013 AT
THE VILLAGES COUNTRY CLUB GOLF SHOPS
PUMA Apparel and Golf Shoes, Sunfish Hand-Knit Head Covers, Golf Goddess Bracelets, Ladies bottoms from Swing and Cape Madras, Ecco Golf Shoes, Big & Tall Apparel for Men
GOLF & TENNIS APPAREL
Embrace the Lifestyle that is The Villages!
Shop The Villages On-Line Store for the latest in Golf & Tennis Apparel for men and women from Monterey Club. The Savings you love are all in one place.
- What helps make The Villages one of the most unique golf communities in the world is the majority of our team members are residents themselves. From assistant managers to key roles in our administration to our front line staff, we believe having members of our community as members of our team build a certain stewardship not commonly found in a workplace.
- We take our claim as "Florida's Friendliest Hometown" very seriously and put hospitality at the top of our priority list. We believe the "handshake of the host determines the taste of the roast" and have found the secret to excellent customer service - hire friendly people!
- At The Villages we have a theme called Good Golf that includes all the things important to an excellent golf experience. Good Golf means being considerate for other golfers and those living on the course, ways of taking care of the course and using safety in our golf car community. We host the Good Golf School on a regular basis, complimentary to residents, where use of the tee time system and a review of the Good Golf Guide assist residents in enjoying their golf.
- Call Country Club Administration at 352-753-3396 for more information on membership enhancements or other golf/tennis issues.
- For the Tee Time Reservation Office, please call 352-750-4558.